Why use Anscombe & Ringland to let your home?
If you have a suitable student property to let, Anscombe & Ringland can help you to expose your property to thousands of UK and international students studying at London’s top universities.
We’ve partnered with University College London, Imperial College and University of London (with its 17 self-governing colleges and 10 smaller specialist research institutions), giving you guaranteed student demand for your rental property.
Our service to landlords
- Student branding to make your property stand out
- Incentives to attract students to your property
- Access to our award-winning network of offices across the south of England ensuring your property won’t be missed
- ARLA membership giving you peace of mind that comprehensive lettings procedures are being followed
- Electronic signing of the tenancy agreement to speed up the letting process when guarantors are involved
- Deposits registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (when held by us)
- Detailed property descriptions printed in full colour
- Professional photography and floor plan to attract tenants to your property
- A detailed listing on the Anscombe & Ringland website which receives thousands of visitors per month
- Extensive online exposure on top property portals including Zoopla, Rightmove, Primelocation plus many more
- Student branded ‘To Let’ boards (where appropriate)
- Highly visible window displays in Anscombe & Ringland branches
- Eye-catching advertisements in newspapers and student publications
- Marketing statement every week giving you information on exactly how your property has been marketed online and through our branches
- Dedicated Google Adwords campaign when you use our property management service
Peace of mind
Anscombe & Ringland are working with Housing Hand – a specialist rent guarantor service provider – giving a solution to UK and international students when they are unable to provide a qualified rent guarantor. Housing Hand can act as their rent guarantor, providing you with peace of mind that the rent will be paid in full should your student tenants default on payment. Find out more here.
If you are considering letting your property for the student market, book a free, no-obligation market appraisal with us today or contact us for more information at the following Anscombe & Ringland branches: