Why use Anscombe & Ringland to find a home to buy?
Our Legally Prepared Conveyancing for Buyers
When you have make the decision to buy, using our Legally Prepared conveyancing service for buyers will ensure your Conveyancer is already briefed on your individual requirements and they will already be in a position to act on your behalf – enabling a smoother, quicker purchase.
Your solicitors will work to ensure they give added credibility to any offer you make, and will be poised to commence legal work for the purchase to help ensure you secure the property you want.
Identify a serious seller
- Solicitors are already appointed
- Saves time when an offer is accepted
- Demonstrates the buyer’s commitment to purchase
Enhanced legal procedures
- Adds credibility to your offer
- Specialist residential Conveyancer assigned
- Developed transaction progression procedures
- Extended business hours – we’re here to help at a time convenient to you
Our service commitment
- Fixed cost ensuring no unforeseen expenses
- ‘No Move, No Fee*’ if your sale falls through
- Dedicated personal conveyancing experts
- Legal teams overseen at Director level
- Targeted completion dates
- 24/7 online access to updates
- Choose to receive automatic updates by e-mail or text
* excluding disbursements