Why use Anscombe & Ringland to find a home to buy?
Guide to Buying a Home
Anscombe & Ringland have been established in the estate agency industry for almost 200 years. Since 1826, buyers have come to us to find their perfect home or investment.
We have used that knowledge and experience to create our impartial Buyer’s Guide, a detailed guide which answers the key questions we have been asked about every aspect of the house buying process, including:
- Making an offer
- Instructing your Conveyancer
- Arranging your Mortgage*
- Arranging a survey
- Organising deposit funds
- Conveyancing Checklist
- Purchasing a Residential Property
- Guide to Jointly Held Property
Download our Buyers Guide by clicking on the link on the left.
- We also strongly advise buyers to read guides from other sources to ensure they know the process and are equipped to make informed decisions, such as:
- RICS Consumer Property Guide
- Direct Gov – Guide to Buying, Selling and Owning a Home
- BBC Property Guide
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Buying a Home
- *YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE