Why use Anscombe & Ringland to find a home to buy?
We always consider your needs first when helping you to find your ideal home in or around London.
Whether you are looking for a house, semi-detached house, flat, studio flat or any other type of property, we aim to provide you with the best property purchasing experience and make it as simple and stress-free as possible.
Book a free market appraisal
You may wish to find out how we can help you to achieve the best price for your current property before buying your next home. If you want to book a free, no-obligation market appraisal (some call this a ‘valuation’), and discuss the best marketing options for your property, click here.
Find your property
- Many different types of properties are registered with us every week
- Every property is available on our website
- You can choose to search for your new home by price, location, number of bedrooms, age, or a combination of all these factors
- Use our ‘draw search map’ tool to find homes available in your desired location
- Register with us to receive an immediate notification of new properties available by text message or e-mail
- Our extensive network across London will help you to find your new property quicker. Find your local branch here
- Each property’s imagery is taken by professional photographers
- Floor plans are provided for each property
- Detailed property descriptions are available to help you to find out more about the property
Invaluable, independent advice
- Our property experts are well trained and motivated to make it easier for you to find your new home
- A property expert will help you throughout the whole buying process
- We are members of the Ombudsman Services: Property and other industry bodies
- We have strict rules of conduct to give you the peace of mind you need
Legally Prepared – our conveyancing service for buyers*
- No hidden extras – guaranteed fees including the VAT – no sale no fee (excluding disbursements)
- You will save time during the buying process as solicitors are already appointed to handle the property purchase
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your property purchase by e-mail, text and online reports
- You will have a dedicated specialist assigned from our client liaison team
- Through our expert partners, professional mortgage and financial advice is on hand to help you plan the finance for your new home**
- When you make your property purchase you may wish to take advantage of our other related services:
- Property management for landlords
- Help with building surveying
- Moving home – packaging and removals
- Assist with self-storage
* Our conveyancing service is provided by Chancellors Conveyancing, a trading name of Partners in Property Ltd
**Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage